Due to Covid 19 Restrictions / Delayed Delivery
Ladies, as I am sure you are all aware An Taoiseach announced further restrictions to movement & business operations on Friday 27th March, which means there will be a delay in delivering online orders.
We are keeping our online store open, so you can still place orders with us, and we will get them out for delivery as quickly as we can.
We are taking every precaution to ensure we operate our business within Covid 19 Guidelines set out by the Irish Government and continuing to work closely with our shipping partners.
We guarantee that our warehouses in EU are strictly adhering to the recommendations of the government and maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
Shipping agents are no longer allowed to enter warehouse, in order to minimise personal contact.
DHL, GLS, AN POST are strictly adhering to the recommendations of the government and maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
HOW TO PICK A PACKAGE FROM A COURIER - 5 TIPS
- Keep a distance when collecting the parcel at least 1,5 m, if possible 2m (6ft).
- Try not to touch the courier's hands.
- You can pick up the package in a disposable glove to securely pick up the package and, for example, sign a terminal or customer list.
- After receiving the package, wash your hands thoroughly with at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap, and use a disinfectant liquid if possible.
- For added security, set the package aside for a few hours before you open it. You can also do this with disposable gloves.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these very difficult & extraordinary times. Stay safe & we will try our very best to get your orders to you as soon as possible.