Due to COVID-19 Restrictions / Delayed Delivery
Dear customers, as I am sure you are all aware The Taoiseach announced further restrictions to movement & business operations on Friday 27th March, which means there will be a delay in delivering online orders.
Please note: Delayed Delivery /Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19, there may be slight delays in our shipping times due to the increased demand on couriers. Deliveries may take 1-4 days longer.
Dear Customers orders with GLS STANDARD DELIVERY to the Republic of Ireland and the UK will be dispatched after 29.01.2021. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We are keeping our online store open, so you can still place orders with us, and we will get them out for delivery as quickly as we can.
We are taking every precaution to ensure we operate our business within Covid-19 Guidelines set out by the Irish Government and continuing to work closely with our shipping partners.
Our business partners warehouses in EU are strictly adhering to the recommendations of the government and maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
DHL, GLS, DPD, AN POST are strictly adhering to the recommendations of the government and maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
HOW TO PICK A PACKAGE FROM A COURIER - 5 TIPS
- Keep a distance when collecting the parcel at least 1,5 m, if possible 2m (6ft).
- Try not to touch the courier's hands.
- You can pick up the package in a disposable glove to securely pick up the package and, for example, sign a terminal or customer list.
- After receiving the package, wash your hands thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap, and use a disinfectant liquid if possible.
- For added security, set the package aside for a few hours before you open it. You can also do this with disposable gloves.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during these very difficult & extraordinary times. Stay safe & we will try our very best to get your orders to you as soon as possible.