We use a number of different cookies on our site. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
Please note however that you may not be able to shop on our site if cookies are disabled.
This is the privacy and cookies policy for www.flockfashion.com (Site). The Site is operated by or on behalf of ellaboutique(we, us and our). For the purposes of European and UK data protection law, (the "Data Protection Law"), the data controller is ella-boutique The Willows, Mooncoin, Roseleigh Co. Kilkenny Ireland.We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. This policy (together with our Online Terms of Supply and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Purpose: (Why we collect some information)
We collect information (including via cookies, as detailed below) mainly for the purpose of fulfilling orders for the sale or hire of our goods; we also collect information for the purpose of research on the “profile” of our customer base and for marketing and promotion purposes.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may operate
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site with us or Brands; credit and debit card information (where saved by you)
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Cookies and other technologies
The cookies and/or other similar technologies we use collect information, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Site, your IP address and/or the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
We use the following sorts of cookies and/or other similar technologies, such as tracking GIFs, web beacons and pixel codes, either alone or in combination with each other to create a unique device ID:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate purposes to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies gather information about the pages on the Site that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a "market segment". This information is collected by reference to the IP address that you are using and/or your unique user ID, and includes information about the county and city you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider. This information is then used to place interest-based advertisements on the Site which it is believed will be relevant to your market segment.
Some of the cookies used by the Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Disclosure: (Who might also see your information)
We will keep your personal data confidential and will not disclose it to third parties except (i) where that third party is employed by us or acting as our agent (our business partners) in the matter (ii) to the extent necessary to complete the financial processing of orders and delivery of goods (iii) where required to do so by law (including court orders). Our Carriers. We pass along your information to our carriers so that they may deliver your order to you.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online
- to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, if you have consented on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form to create an account with the site) to receiving marketing material from us. This may include information about and or third parties about which you have expressly indicated an interest (including categories of Brands) and consented to receive marketing material, when asked by us
- to notify you about changes to our service or policies
- to ensure in our legitimate interests that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site under our terms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- as part of our legitimate efforts to keep our Site safe and secure
- for our legitimate interest of measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them, subject to your stated preferences where relevant.
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
The provision of your personal data is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with you if you have requested information and products from us. If you do not provide your personal data to us for this purpose, we may not be able to provide the information or the products you have requested.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
The following third parties including:
- business partners, sub-contractors, and suppliers, including Brands that you make purchases from on the Site for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertising agencies and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others on our behalf.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site and subject to the cookie section of this policy.
Storage of your information
Your personal information which we collect is sent to and stored on secure servers, which is where your personal data will be located. Such storage is necessary in order to process the information. Personal information submitted may be transferred by us to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see Information sharing). Where we transfer your personal information we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Details of Cookies
This is a summary of what the cookies on our site do. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
First Party Cookies
**We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you and what you’ve put in the shopping basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
At ella boutique online security is a priority. All transactions processed on our site are processed using the highest levels of online security by external transaction processing companies with outstanding records in internet security. Our website operates on a secure server and all confidential information is encrypted and protected to make ellaboutique a secure and safe shopping environment.
If you would like to contact us, please email [email protected], We will respond to every email within 24 hours.