Size Chart Dress 170
- Please note our measurements are of the actual garment measurements.
- We measure every item by hand to help you choose the best fit. Measurements were taken while garment was laid flat and not stretched (+/- 2 cm).
- Bust (armpit to armpit), Waist, Hip are the circumference of garment.
- To find the best fit use similar garment (or garment that fits you well) with similar fit and compare the measurements with the sizes we've given in the table. This trick should definitely help you find the right size.
SIZE & FIT
- Designed for a slim fitted style
- Fitted at the bust, waist and hip.
- Stretches to fit over the body
- Fabric stretches about 4 cm
- Model's Dress Size: Model is 170 cm, wears a size S
- A - BUST: Measure across the garment, in line with the under-arm seam (from armpit to armpit), and double the figure. For example if the measurement is 40 cm, double the measurement to arrive at 80.
- B - WAIST: Measure across the garment, in line with your natural waistline, and double the figure
- C - HIP: Measure across the garment, in line with your hips, and double the figure
D - LENGTH: Measure from the armpit of the garment to the hem
E - LENGTH: Measure from the shoulder of the garment to the hem